Fire, Smoke and Storm Damage Repair Experts
Fire and Smoke can quickly cause significant damage to your property and the odor from the smoke can invade personal belongings and all building materials alike. Our team of professionals are available 24/7 to assist in mitigating damages and the cost associated with such damages. Our team of technicians have been trained by the best instructors in the industry and we will be there every step of the way to ensure your property is restored to pre-loss condition as quickly and effectively as possible.
In addition to fire damage, DRS can restore your property from all that mother nature has to offer. We can also assist with wind and tornado damage, flooding, hail damage, ice and snowstorms, and earthquake damage.
If you have experienced fire, smoke or storm damage in your home call our experts at 706-361-0554.
Steps of a fire damage restoration:
- Make contact – Contacting the restoration company is the first step in the restoration of your property and personal items. Our team will ask questions to determine the equipment and resources necessary to handle your situation.
- Initial inspection – We will begin by inspecting the property in its entirety to determine the severity of the damage from fire, smoke, and soot.
- Emergency services – We provide board up to secure the property, roof-tarp installation, drying/dehumidification if necessary, utility winterization, initial cleaning services, and pack out of contents. We do what it takes to prevent secondary damages from occurring.
- Cleaning and removal – We will remove all components that are deemed unsalvageable and clean all components that are salvageable. We complete the process by sanitizing all surfaces.
- Restoration – All items removed will be restored to their pre-damaged condition.